KwaZulu Private Ambulance was established in September 1998 by its two founding members, Mr Ray Hartmann and Mr Hans Hartmann.
Since our inception in 1998 we have grown tremendously in the field of Ambulance and Emergency Care, Education and Training as well as Event medical services.
The following divisions exist within the business:
- KwaZulu Private Ambulance Services
- KwaZulu Private Emergency Care Training Academy (KPECTA)
- Event Medical Services
- HEC Sibisi Logistics
Our success can be attributed to hard work, reliability and a motivated workforce. We understand the principles of customer satisfaction as well as service delivery and we strive to make sure that we deliver quality on time, every time. We adhere to proven procedures and policies which exceeds expectations of our customers.
Why Choose KwaZulu Private Ambulance?
KwaZulu Private Ambulance has been a specialist medical service provider in KZN since 1998.
- We have 24-Hour operational bases that have been strategically placed throughout KZN of which a large footprint is in the KZN rural areas thus allowing us to service the greater population of KZN
- We have a 24-hour state of the art call center.
- All call room operators are carefully trained to assist you in your greatest time of need.
- All voice calls are recorded for quality, training and legal purposes.
- Our custom-made ambulance emergency dispatch system, manages critical information that is integrated with our live tracking system which allows for optimum response times as well as correct level of care dispatched on time every time.
- All medical staff are highly trained and experienced individuals that are registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa, and do regular continuous professional development training, allowing us to practice evidence based, best practice medicine.
- All staff are trained in house by our own academy KPECTA which is accredited by HPCSA, HWSETA, TETA. as well as the department of labour.
- Our vehicles are well equipped with modern equipment that meet and surpass the requirements and regulations laid down by statutory bodies (BHF and HPCSA) as well as the proposed national health act.
- We are proactive in respect of NHI and Ambulance act in that we have already started implementing changes to become compliant with the new regulations stipulated in the act
Experience Gained by Within the Business
20 years of dedicated emergency medical care and servicing to Kwazulu Natal.
24-hour medical staffing and management of the Gateway Shopping Centre
Supply of staffing solutions to the N3TC freeway call centre
Services and staffing to the National Health laboratory services (NHLS) on a national basis.
Current Supplying all PADCA homes with emergency medical assistance
We are a Registered Service Provider to Most Medical Aids
See Us In Action
Areas of Operation
We operatein in the following areas and their surrounding areas
Pietermaritzburg • Estcourt • Newcastle • Vryheid • Nongoma • Ulundi • Empangeni • Shelly Beach
Tel 24/7: 0860 247 911
18 St Patricks Rd